Lubbock Property Management
If you’re checking out investment properties in Lubbock, TX, then you may also be examining how to go about managing your property. And if you’re not, you need to be! There are a lot of tasks that need to be addressed when managing a rental property, and it can quickly become overwhelming. Even everyday things such as maintenance require you to consider many things. There are also responsibilities like renter relations that have to be handled with extreme care. If these tasks aren’t handled properly, your investment may not give optimum yield. The key to maximizing its yield is to get a team of experts that are thoroughly acquainted in both the property management industry and the South Lubbock area.
When you work with Real Property Management Services, you are putting your property in dependable hands. Our company is familiar with the South Lubbock area, meaning we specialize in developing within the local market and dealing with the distinctive characteristics of your renters. This lets you appreciate the benefits of putting money into South Lubbock real estate while permitting us to take care of the nuts and bolts of property management.
South Lubbock Property Management Services
Real Property Management Service’s residential property management services include:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our method is effortless. We provide professional, sound management services. These services range from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance procedures and rent collection. You could be an investor with many rental homes or an unintentional landlord. Either way, we have the solution you need. With over 30 years in the game, we put forward top-quality rent assessments, cost-effective maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more. These services will make it easy to manage your investment.
- The sleepless nights of doing property management by yourself are over. You’ll always be informed when maintenance or repairs are necessary when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when your property is rented out to a new occupant. More than that, you will continually have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With RPM Services, it’s apparent how the right property management company allows you to do very well as a rental property investor.
- We are an industry leader in the area of licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our teams qualified to handle any situation imaginable with your South Lubbock property. When it comes down to it, our main aim is to encourage high-quality partnerships with both investors and tenants to make certain that your property is cared for just like how you would want your own home cared for. It’s a good idea to let us manage the ceaseless, time-depleting property management duties for you. This will allow you to save time in order to zero in on your efforts on obtaining more real estate and growing your business relationships.
Contact Real Property Management Services
If you would like to have your Lubbock property managed by Real Property Management Services, have more questions, or just want to speak to a team member, then contact us online or call us directly at 806-853-6546 today!
Would you like a FREE market analysis?
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide
Welcome to Lubbock
Lubbock, Texas, known as the “Hub City,” combines West Texas charm with a vibrant cultural scene. Home to Texas Tech University, it’s a dynamic city with a thriving economy rooted in agriculture, healthcare, and education. The city’s warm climate invites year-round outdoor activities, and its commitment to history is seen in attractions like the National Ranching Heritage Center. Lubbock offers a rich blend of heritage and modernity, making it an appealing place to live or visit in West Texas.